Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Role of the Liaison
The NWACC Library does not currently maintain archival records for the college. However, Gwen Dobbs, Library Director, serves as the Liaison between NWACC and the Arkansas State Library for the Depository Program,
College departments and divisions are responsible for retaining their own documents and contacting the NWACC library to submit official college publications that may need to be deposited with the state library.
For questions or concerns about what should be deposited with the state Library, please contact Gwen Dobbs, Library Director at 479-619-4245 or email@example.com
The Liaison will:
- Possess knowledge of the organizational structure of their agency/educational institution.
- Ensure that the State Library receives copies of eligible publications.
- Respond to [state] library staff’s questions, and resolve any discrepancies related to submissions
- Establish a network of other staff to assist with identifying and sending publications to ASL as needed.
- Respond to claims for missing copies or titles.