If you are searching in a library database and need to find the full text of an article, the button or button will usually help you find it in our online collections. However, the system does not always work perfectly. Here are some troubleshooting suggestions:
- Check if the article has been posted online via Google Scholar. If not, go to the next step.
- Search for the journal title in Journals by Title. (Do not search for the article title.)
- Access the relevant journal issue and navigate to the article you need.
- If you are not able to find the article or the journal issue by the above mentioned method, the other option is to request a interlibrary loan by submitting a form.
- If you need help, Ask a Librarian!