Skip to Main Content
NWACC Library

Adult Education for NWACC Students

Helpful research tips and information resources for Adult Education students from NWACC Library and the Internet.

Borrowing Books & Media

How do I borrow books, videos, music and other materials?

If you are an Adult Education Center student you must have a signed Adult Education form on file with the library verifying your status as an Adult Ed Student each semester.

  • You can find it online here.
  • Your NWACC ID serves as your Library card. 
  • Ask an Adult Education faculty or staff member to sign the form verifying your status and bring it to the Library to get started.

For other NWACC students, faculty and staff, your NWACC photo ID card acts as your Library card.

  • IDs are made at the Student Information Center (in the Student Center Lobby).