To link to articles in Credo Reference, follow these steps. These instructions work both on and off campus:
1. Locate the article you want to link to in Credo Reference.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the article and locate the url immediately after Retried from in the article's citation. Highlight and copy the complete URL. (See screenshot).
3. Paste the URL into Blackboard, an email, on a website, or wherever else you want to share the article.
4. A direct link to the article will appear.
5. When off-campus users click this link, they'll be asked to log in with their My NWACC Connection username and password.
6. After logging in, off-campus users will be taken directly to the article. (On-campus users, don't have to authenticate. They'll be immediately taken to the article when they click the link.)