Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
The HTC Vive virtual reality glasses are available in the Library Information Commons (Burns Hall 1217). The Vive currently has over 40 programs for student education and enjoyment purchased through the Steam platform.
Things to consider before using the HTC Vive
- New users may experience motion sickness.
- To limit chance of motion sickness and eye strain, maximum continuous usage time is 20 minutes.
- Move slowly to avoid tripping on wires or leaving the play space.
- No users under the age of 13 may use the VR headset.
- All users must sign the Media Equipment Agreement before commencing usage.
- Staff will be standing by, so feel free to ask for help on start up or if you need it during usage.
Current News- HTC Vive in Education
Don't see what you're looking for in our list of current programs? Feel free to explore and make suggestions. Generally, our VR programs are purchased through the Steam platform at steampowered.com.
If there are any HTC Vive games that you'd like to see on this list, fill out the Purchase Suggestions form to let us know!