Skip to main content
Classes have moved online. Digitally available Library resources
Email us at email@example.com
Check your NWACC email for new dates to return Library equipment
. Library books, DVDs, and VHS can be returned using these instructions
The HTC Vive virtual reality glasses are available in the Library Information Commons (Burns Hall 1217). The Vive currently has over 40 programs for student education and enjoyment purchased through the Steam platform.
Things to consider before using the HTC Vive
- New users may experience motion sickness.
- To limit chance of motion sickness and eye strain, maximum continuous usage time is 20 minutes.
- Move slowly to avoid tripping on wires or leaving the play space.
- No users under the age of 13 may use the VR headset.
- All users must sign the Media Equipment Agreement before commencing usage.
- Staff will be standing by, so feel free to ask for help on start up or if you need it during usage.
Current News- HTC Vive in Education
Don't see what you're looking for in our list of current programs? Feel free to explore and make suggestions. Generally, our VR programs are purchased through the Steam platform at steampowered.com.
If there are any HTC Vive games that you'd like to see on this list, fill out the Purchase Suggestions form to let us know!