Skip to main content
Classes have moved online. Digitally available Library resources
Email us at email@example.com
Check your NWACC email for new dates to return Library equipment
. Library books, DVDs, and VHS can be returned using these instructions
What are citation/reference management tools?
Citation/reference management tools help in organising citations, some of these tools are software which helps in
- importing citations from databases and websites;
- create bibliographies;
- annotate articles;
- save, organise and build collections of pdfs, images, graphs and other files needed for research, and of course share library.
Which software is right for you?
Image take from http://www.jyukawa.com/images/
Some things to think about when you are about to choose one of the many citation management softwares available online.
- Use software which your friends and colleagues are using, it will make it easier to share and collaborate with them.
- Use what you like and are most comfortable with, there is no one perfect software/program.
- You can use more than one software, a good tool will allow transfer of data stored from one software to another.