To link to streaming videos in Films On Demand, follow these steps. These instructions work both on and off campus:
1. Locate the streaming video you want to link to in Films On Demand.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the video's Title URL. (See screenshot).
3. Click on the Embed/Link (see the screenshot below) to get the link for LMS or embed code to add the video in your LMS or you could paste the link into Canvas, an email, on a website, or wherever else you want to share the video.
4. When off-campus users click this link (from an email or a document), they'll be asked to log in with their My NWACC Connection username and password.
6. After logging in, off-campus users will be taken directly to the streaming video's page. (On-campus users, don't have to authenticate. They'll be immediately taken to the video when they click the link.)