Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What is the "Deep Web" and why is it important for college research?
This short video compares and contrasts the type of research results you can retrieve using library resources in addition to Google.
How to Read Scholarly Materials
- Löf A., König G., Schneppenheim S., Schneppenheim R., Benoit M., Budde U., ... Brehm, M.A. (2019). Advancing multimer analysis of von Willebrand factor by single-molecule AFM imaging. PLoS ONE 14(1), e0210963. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0210963
- Larrañaga, O., & de Cózar, A. (2019). Effect of an α‐Methyl substituent on the dienophile on Diels‐Alder endo:exo selectivity. ChemistryOpen 8(1), 49-57. https://doi.org/10.1002/open.201800237
- Price, J. R., & Szymanski, D. W. (2014). The effects of road salt on stream water chemistry in two small forested watersheds, Catoctin Mountain, Maryland, USA. Aquatic Geochemistry, 20(2-3), 243-265. doi:http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10498-013-9193-8
- DeLaune, P. B., & Moore, P. A., J. (2014). Factors affecting arsenic and copper runoff from fields fertilized with poultry litter. Journal of Environmental Quality, 43(4), 1417-1423. Retrieved from https://proxy01.nwacc.edu/login?url=https://search.proquest.com/docview/1550133347?accountid=12916
- Liu, W., & Lu, G. H. (2018). Cis-trans isomerization of unsaturated fatty acids in edible oils to prepare trans fat. Grasas y Aceites, 69(3), 85–92. https://doi.org/10.3989/gya.0225181