The library provides over 100 laptops that checkout up to 21 days, or 3 weeks on a first come, first serve basis. You may not place holds on laptops. An equipment agreement form must also be signed and on file in the library before can borrow library equipment.
- You may renew a laptop once, if other laptops are available. If all laptops are loaned out at the time you wish to renew, you must return the laptop by it's due date.
- All Laptops come with the protective software Deep Freeze. In order to protect student privacy, the device will reset to its original check out state upon each restart. Please be sure to back up any work to a flash drive, cloud account, or other external storage method regularly, as all work will be deleted upon computer start up.
- Laptops - 15'' & 17" Dell Laptops are equipped with Office 2019 Respondus Lockdown Browser, and web browsers.
- Questions? Please contact Bo Darde via phone (479-619-4297) or email email@example.com.
- The Equipment Agreement Form can be viewed below.