Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.

The Library has limited operations this fall. Visit our Return to Operations guide for information on available services.
Please Ask Us!, email, or text 479-802-0570 if you need assistance.

Washington County Center Library Services: Request an ARKLink Card

A guide to Library services in Washington County.

Borrow Items from other Arkansas Libraries

Would you like to use a local academic library such as Mullins Library at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville? ARKLink is a program where Arkansas academic libraries agree to share resources. Through ARKLink, NWACC faculty, students, and staff have limited borrowing privileges at many academic libraries across the state of Arkansas.

To obtain an ARKLink card, either click the button below or present your NWACC college ID at the Library's circulation desk. After a short registration process, you will receive an ARKLink card and a list of participating libraries. For more information stop by the library or visit the ARKLink website.

Please note: To reduce the risk of financial liability, ARKLink privileges are extended only to current NWACC students, faculty, and staff. All items borrowed with an ARKLink card must be returned to the library where they were borrowed.

  • Burns Hall 1304
    1 College Drive, Bentonville, AR 72712
  • Call: 479-619-4244 | Text: 479-802-0570
  • About Us
  • Check us out on Facebook Watch us on YouTubeEmail Us