The Library has limited operations this fall. Visit our Return to Operations guide for information on available services.
Please Ask Us!, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or text 479-802-0570 if you need assistance.
You can borrow books and media from the NWACC Library without actually traveling to the main campus. Simply follow these instructions and we'll send the item to the Washington County Elm Springs Road location, where you can pick it up.
1. Access the NWACC Library catalog, KOHA, through the Books and Media link on the left hand side of the library hompage, or directly at http://catalog.nwacc.edu. Once in the catalog, log in in the upper right corner of the page with your NWACC email username and your student ID number. Then locate a book or video you would like to borrow. Once you have located the item you would like to borrow, click on the title to access the full record for the item. On the upper right side you will see a Place Hold link.
2. Click the Place Hold link. (See screenshot below)
4. Select a pick-up location and click Place Hold. (See screenshot below)
5. You'll receive an email when your item is being processed. Please allow up to 72 hours after receiving this email for the item to arrive at the pick-up location. If you need the item sooner, please contact the Library.
6. You can return your library items to the main campus library in Bentonville, or to the main service desk at the Washington County Center.